League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Keeper League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Keeper League

Moderator: Football Moderators

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Keeper League

Postby ryananthony » Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:38 am

This is the one they'll all be talking about. This is a league where friendships can develop. Great rivalries will be born that will last for years to come. There is no limit to where this league can go. Currently the league is set for 12 managers, but that can be increased if there is enough interest.
This is a head to head league with playoffs and the competition is guaranteed to be fierce. I already have some managers lined up with years of winning experience under their belts.
It is somewhat deeper than other leagues and the conversation on the league discussion board is guaranteed to be lively and interesting.
There is huge potential here for great things. If you are interested in other sports, we can also create a basketball and/or baseball keeper league with the same group of guys. Check my previous posts for more information. Let me know as soon as possible. My email address as posted before is mailto:R_a_k30@excite.com. If you think you can be one of us and can hang with the big boys, then email me now.
ryananthony
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds