Madieu Williams - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

Madieu Williams

Moderator: Football Moderators

Madieu Williams

Postby gzhawk » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:25 am

Can anyone tell me what was up with Madieu Williams last week from a fantasy perspective? He was having an awesome year, fantasy-wise at least, and he got me zero points last week against Cleveland. I haven't been able to find out if he even played or not. Is he worth starting next week? Thanks for your help.
gzhawk
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby DUKE » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:00 am

Thats a very good question. I didn't see him on the field much , if at all. I also didn't hear anything about any injuries. Beckett continues to struggle with the concussion, and the reports claim that Madieu is to be starting there. Kevin K.(don't feel like looking for the correct spelling) was on the field a lot and I don't get it. Another strange occurence was that Landen Johnson got his first start at MLB, when most indications were that Caleb Miller was to start there. Johnson got dinged up, and Miller was in there for most of the duration of the game. It almost seemed as if the staff wanted to shake things up a bit, though it seems absurd that they would ever keep Madieu out in favor of Kevin K. I honestly expect Madieu to be in there at safety this week and put up good tackle numbers, but last week definitely merits some investigation. As long as he is at safety and not moved to CB, he should put up good tackle numbers. If I hear anything about what the case was last weekend, I'll chime back in.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Turnip » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:00 pm

Kim Herring has returned from injury, and he and KK started at the two safety positions last week. He started at corner for one game when O'Neal was banged up I believe. But they're both back. He'll still see more time while Beckett is injured. But even with Beckett out he's a backup. Probably because he's still a rookie.
Turnip
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Cincinnati Bengals