kick him out and keep his money
62%
get our money back and call it a day
16%
other ... please ellaborate
No votes

Total votes : 82

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:36 pm

i would FREAK if i was in that league!!!! you gotta kick him out of your league for sure and keep his money for being a dishonest cheater. :-t
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Easy

Postby mystykoekaki » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:51 pm

Put it this way, its HIS league. If all of you just dropped every player and didnt play again he would have NO league to cheat in. This way he can win all of his GAMES !
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Arrowhead Nation » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:55 pm

Whats stinks is its this guys league....for this season it just looks as if you all are screwed as he has all the money and power. I am sure he will be out several buddies, and will have to find some new people to take advantage of next year.

Not much you can do, as he has all the power. I agree with the poster who said everyone should just drop their players....take it as a loss and let the guy take advantage of someone else.
Arrowhead Nation
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby portisfan24 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:23 pm

show him this link. if he has any sense of decency he will willingly forfeit all his games. Once he does that, parade around town with his head on a stick.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:29 pm

portisfan24 wrote:show him this link. if he has any sense of decency he will willingly forfeit all his games. Once he does that, parade around town with his head on a stick.

you forget, portisfan, that pompous pricks like this have no decency, so that's a big if...

I say get the other owners to mutiny and walk... unless he forfeits the games...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Tyr » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:20 pm

If it's his league, and his friends are playing in it.. I don't think you'll have much success in voting him out, I'm afraid. Regardless of the rules, he stuck by his friends and helped them out. I'm sure they'll do the same for him.

Your best bet in this instance would be to get your money back and get out. Don't hesitate to try and discredit him, and I would strongly suggest posting his handle here so those of us that have read this thread know to avoid any leagues he's commish'ing in the future.
Tyr
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby JrcWy » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:23 pm

Lace a burlap bag with chili powder, pull it over his head and begin beating him with a plastic pipe for approximately 40 minutes. If that doesn't knock some sense into him, repeat.
JrcWy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby no1cowboysfan » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:29 pm

JrcWY wrote:Lace a burlap bag with chili powder, pull it over his head and begin beating him with a plastic pipe for approximately 40 minutes. If that doesn't knock some sense into him, repeat.

at the very least, by the end of it, you wont care about FF any more, and you'll have released a ton of tension...

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Hugh M. Griz » Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:21 am

He claims to have been off somewhere (not having sexual relations, apparently) that allowed him no access to what was going on in any games, but yet he has access to change his roster?

FOUR TIMES in the first six weeks of the season?

Maybe you could suggest he make the changes before he goes off to be out of touch with all NFL activity ... better yet, before THE DEADLINE SPECIFIED IN THE RULES.

Maybe that pear thing would be a nice reinforcement to ensure the conversation bears 'fruit'.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Hugh M. Griz
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Football Talk